Photo courtesy of Martin Hay

Monday 7 November 2011

Absence

I'm aware I haven't blogged in a while. My reduction in blogging has broadly correlated with an increase in things to think about and do in the office and the arrival of a girl from the UK HQ. The arrival of the girl from the UK HQ has also broadly correlated with me taking more trips to the pub.

So, there are my excuses! I have a few things I've been thinking of blogging about but haven't for the following reasons (in no particular order); I don't know whether if I say something potentially on the critical side of some goings on in S. Sudan whether someone may hunt me down and chase me out of the country; and, I have been too lazy to sit down and articulate my thoughts - the latter may broadly correlate with the increasing frequecy in which I have been frequenting the pub of late... or the increase in things to think about at work. Although, its important to remember that correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation.

So, this blog is by way of 'breaking the seal', and hopefully the next one will be more interesting and/or informative. It may include more news other than, "work's been busier and I've been going to the pub a fair bit".

Any requests for what sorts of blogs you want to read/me to write are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment